Dress CodeGolf Course and Clubhouse Dress Code
All members and guests will wear suitable attire subject to the following:
- Denim jeans are allowed in the bar and grill.
- Denim jeans are allowed on the course and practice area from October 1st through April 30th.
- No jean type pants, shorts or jackets, regardless of color in the dining room (Fine denim dresses, skirts or shirts are acceptable).
- No collarless shirts for men (mock turtleneck golf shirts excepted).
- No tank or halter-tops.
- No short shorts or athletic shorts.
- Shorts, hats and caps are not permitted in the dining room after 5 pm.
- Attire suitable for wear at Astoria Golf and Country Club must be neat, clean and appropriate. The staff of the Astoria Golf and Country Club will use their discretion to judge inappropriate clothing. Members must advise guests, including children, of the dress code.