We welcome your interest in Astoria Golf and Country Club, and we are pleased to provide this information regarding membership.
Astoria Golf and Country Club was founded in 1923 and is recognized as one of the finest golf clubs in Oregon. Our club has much to offer our members.
Our pledge at Astoria Golf and County Club is to provide the member with the finest facilities with the highest standards of hospitality. As a member, you can expect to enjoy a full schedule of activities in the clubhouse and on the golf course.
- Our outstanding course conditions allow the course to be open all year around with fairways firm enough for cart use.
- Our great practice facility including a covered practice area is available to all golf and social members with unlimited range balls.
- We have three top PGA golf professionals on site including a full service golf shop. Private and group lessons are available.
- We have monthly golf events for men and women as well as competitive competitions that many of our members find fun and challenging.
- Our women golfers have their own organization with scheduled activities.
- We have a junior golf program during the summer months.
- Social members may play golf for a fee per round.
- Our dining and bar facilities provide an open and casual environment to enjoy a cocktail and/or meal with family and friends.
- There are social events to meet the diverse make up and tastes of our membership. They include an indoor golf competitional and dinner, wine tasting, New Year Eve party, comedy night, dinner theatre, kids Halloween party, kids Easter egg hunt, kids Christmas party, gourmet wine dinner, bingo night, fashion show and more.
Golf privileges are immediately available upon receipt of your completed membership application with the initiation fee. If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact anyone in the office or myself.
We currently offer the following types of memberships in our equity golf club: proprietary, non-proprietary, junior (under 40), and social. Please click on the link provided or contact my office at (503) 861-2211 for membership information and pricing. We look forward to hearing from you.
Jade Kiosse, CCM